The fourth annual Baseball Hack Day is a fun, friendly one-day hacking competition for baseball fans, in three cities: Boston, Philadelphia, and Montreal
Love creating stuff on your computer and LOVE baseball? Come hack with us on March 28 in three cities: Boston, Philadelphia, and Montreal
The fourth annual Baseball Hack Day is a fun, friendly one-day hacking competition (also known as hackathon, hackfest or codefest) for baseball fans.
It is the day where area baseball minds come together and see what cool projects can be created within a limited time. The project could be (but is not limited to) a tool, app, website, or data visualization. Baseball Hack Day is a free event thanks to our generous sponsors. The event is based on the principal of the Hack Day Manifesto.
For more info:
- Boston: BaseballHackDay.com/boston
- Philly: BaseballHackDay.com/philly
- Montreal: MTLBaseballHackDay.com
SPONSORS THAT MADE THIS EVENT POSSIBLE
- Act Blue TS
- Boston Globe Media
- General Assembly
- MLB Advanced Media
- SHADO sports
- Sports Data
- Vitamin T
- Baseball Hack Day is a in-person event. You have to be at one of three event locations to be considered for a prize.
- A link is required (even if it is a link to static image or document on dropbox, google doc etc).
Software Engineer, MLB Advanced Media
Director of Technical Product Group, MLB Advanced Media
Staff Writer, FanGraphs, Chapter Co-chair, SABR Boston
Co-founder, Stattleship, Director, Intrepid Pursuits